Your Altizen Pro Workstation Standing Desk and Altizen Active Standing Desk comes with a 3-year and 2-year limited warranty, respectively, as outlined below (“Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period shall commence from the date of delivery of the Product you purchased. If you have any questions, or need help, please contact us at [email protected].
If, within the Warranty Period3 years from the date of delivery and assembly of the Product you purchased, the product (in Ideal Workspace Pte Ltd’s (“IWS”) sole judgment) contains a material defect in workmanship or assembly, you can return the Product following the policy below.
To initiate the return of the Product, please contact us at [email protected]. IWS will repair or replace the Product (or its components, as needed). IWS will request information to confirm coverage and the Product defect. In some instances, IWS may require photographs, documentation, an inspection, or other measures to qualify your claim. IWS may dispatch a third party service provider to perform any repairs or service. IWS will not be responsible for direct or indirect costs related to troubleshooting, removal, reassembly, transportation, permits, or testing of the Product or parts.
Return of defective parts or any Product to IWS is your responsibility. IWS will bear the cost of returning the Product, parts, or a replacement Product or parts to you. In the event a repair or replacement is required, IWS may use new, reconditioned or substitute parts, or Product, of similar quality and performance. IWS will warrant such repaired or replaced parts or Product for 90 days or the remainder of the original Warranty Period, whichever is greater. All returned parts and Product will become the property of IWS upon delivery to IWS. We will process any repair, replacement or refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the returned Product by IWS.
This Section applies only to Product operated under normal assembly, use and service conditions. Any transfer of the Product by you to a third party shall void this Section with respect to you.
This limited warranty does not apply to any failure of the Product which in IWS’ absolute judgment is due to or as a result of:
- Failure to follow proper assembly (where such assembly is not performed by IWS or IWS’ third party delivery provider), installation, operation, maintenance, and safety instructions;
- Failure to follow these Terms;
- Installation in environments for which the Product was not designed;
- Negligence, abuse, accident, improper use, excessive corrosive build-up or other physical damage;
- Using the Product for purposes other than as intended;
- Combining the Product with other components not intended or recommended for use with the Product;
- Input voltage that creates operating conditions beyond the maximum or minimum limits listed in the Product Specifications;
- Repairs, alterations, or modifications not authorized or performed by Ideal Workspace or its authorized service technicians;
- Use of any parts not provided by or approved for use by IWS;
- Defects in parts not provided by Ideal Workspace;
- Causes beyond Ideal Workspace’s control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, generalized corrosion, biological infestations, inadequate power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God;
- Any violation of legal codes related to the installation, service or use of the Product.
Further, this limited warranty also excludes periodic or preventative maintenance, normal wear and tear, all cosmetic repairs including those due to natural differences in the Products due to wood grain or hand-finishing, and any claims which are not reported prior to expiration of the Warranty Period.
Claims under this Section cannot be made where the serial number on the Product has been altered, removed or cannot be confirmed. Refurbished or reconditioned Product (other than sold directly by IWS) is also not eligible for warranty service. Except as expressly provided in this Section, IWS has no responsibility to provide maintenance or support services with respect to the Products or Product Software.